Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stuart J Fischbein has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stuart J Fischbein has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 22
this doctor expects grown women on hormonal birth control to look like anorexic Barbie dolls- what's up with that?? I am on the mini pill now!! but was on Depo-Provera for 12 years- and i'm supposed to be a skinny Barbie doll?? please I will be 50 in 2 months-and so what about an extra 15 pounds!! its called change of life- also his scale says 10 pounds more
I was seen by him once 20 years ago. He had the cockiest attitude. I was in the first trimester with my second child. He right away condemned me to a second C- section. After contacting a VBAC org I learned that he was notorious for performing unnecessary C sections ( more profit). He was mean and condescending Made a point to never see him again and had 5 VBACS after that!! Funny how you never forget a bad doctor.
ok dr fischbein was my doctor for over 12 years but recently- he told me that I "no longer need birth control" because I was in "perimenopause" huh?? well I was on Depo-Provera for 12 years yes 12 years straight I am on the mini pill now!! Im just confused as to why he practically expected me to look like Karen Carpenter on her deathbed after being on Depo for 12 years- Its only 20 pounds and he made me feel like I weighed 400 or something- also don't go by his scale it up by 5 pounds..
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1982
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCentury City Womens Health, 10309 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 300, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Stuart J Fischbein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.