Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Stuart P Davis has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Stuart P Davis has the following 10 expertise
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Personality Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
Dr. Stuart P Davis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 114
This man is a pill-pusher. He puts you on medications that contradict with one another in order to put you on more. And more. And more. Personally, I he had me taking 22 prescribed medications a day. Including the medications that were not prescribed, I took 30+ pills a day. When I demanded to come down, he said we wouldn't be seeing me anymore. I tried to see another Psychiatrist who told me he couldn't treat me, that I needed to be hospitalized after what Davis did to me. DO NOT DO THAT TO YOURSELF, YOUR FRIENDS OR YOUR FAMILY!
I arrived 15 minutes early for my appointment as I was a new patient. Stuart finally called me back to speak to him an hour and 20 minutes later. This was the best part. My first impression of him was the correct impression. His tie was pulled down, top button was not buttoned, and his shoes were unpolished and old. This is indicative to me that he is sloppy and uncaring but I gave him a chance. He immediately began telling me what I am doing wrong in my life, judging me as it felt without compassion. In my natural rhythm, I go to bed late and get up late. He essentially told me I needed to change that because that is not normal with society. He never really addressed the reason why I was there, PTSD. At the end of the session he asked me if I had any questions. I asked him about FMLA paperwork and short term disability paperwork for my insurance company. He refused to fill it out because my time was up. I brought up the delay when I arrived but he had no excuse. Instead he told me to make an appointment 2 days later. I told him that wasn't fair because I would have to pay another copay and the the paperwork fee. He became angry with me and told me he could not see me any further. I lost $60 and the prescription I need.
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Stuart P Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsStuart P Davis Md, 16 Eastbrook Bnd Ste 202B, Peachtree City, GA
Dr. Stuart P Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peachtree City, GA.