- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles S Pipkin III MD
Dr. Charles S Pipkin III, MD is a doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in New Braunfels, TX and San Antonio, TX. They have 36 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery Of Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Pipkin III is affiliated with Christus Santa Rosa Hospital-New Braunfels, Methodist Mansfield Medical Center, North Central Baptist Hospital, South Texas Spine & Surgical Hospital and St Luke's Baptist Hospital. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Charles S Pipkin III has 3 locations
9150 Huebner Rd Ste 290
San Antonio , TX 78240
Dr. Charles S Pipkin III has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Charles S Pipkin III has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Charles S Pipkin III Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Charles S Pipkin III
Dr. Pipkin has received his medical degree in 1983 from the Unversity of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas. His intership in General and Residency in Orthopedic Surgery were both served at Tulane Univeristy, New Orleans, Louisiana. Upon completion of his Residency, Dr. Pipkin continued his studies with a Spinal Fellowship at Tulane University and Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. Prior to attending medical school, Dr. Pipkin received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Chemistry from Southern Methodist University, Dallas Texas. He is Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery from the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons in 1991. He is a Clinical Instructor in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas. In addtion, Dr. Pipkin has written several medical articles, and delivered educational presentations to physicians attending medical meetings. Dr. Pipkin has a special interest in minimally invasive spine surgery.