Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stuart L Shepheard has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stuart L Shepheard has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Stuart L Shepheard has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Stuart L Shepheard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Shepheard was recommended to me by several health care professionals when I was looking to replace my retiring PCP. I've been her patient for over 20 years, following her from a practice with 3 doctors, to a Sentara group, and now to her partnership at Executive Internal Medicine. I get a thorough yearly physical, almost always same-day or next-day appointments, complete exams, and follow through with a call to find out how I'm feeling, how any new prescription is working for me, and test results with clear explanations of what they mean. Her practice has been called "boutique" medicine, but I like that Dr. Shepheard can spend time with me, and truly seems to care how I feel. It's well worth the yearly fee for this service.
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsExecutive Internal Medicine, 400 W Brambleton Ave Ste 202, Norfolk, VA
Dr. Stuart L Shepheard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.