Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sudheer Surpure
Dr. Sudheer Surpure, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in San Francisco, CA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Surpure is affiliated with Banner-University Medical Center Phoenix, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara and Thompson Peak Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sudheer Surpure has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Sudheer Surpure has the following 7 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Sudheer Surpure has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
I inherited this guy after my previous doctor left the practice. I have arrived on time for appointments and have waited as long as two to two-and-a-half hours before finally seeing the doctor. The good doctor seems competent and the staff friendly, however the efficiency and follow through of paperwork and assistance is unsettling.
I went to Dr. Surpure for what was supposed to be a minor surgery on my lip. I wanted to get a mucocele removed, he assured me that it would be quick, and post of scars would be unnoticeable. FALSE, after he butchered my lip and destroyed its symmetry he actually suggested that it would be a good idea to remove tissue from the other side of my lip so that it would look more even. If this was not bad enough, he did such a terrible job of using the blade that he inflamed other areas in my mouth, so i had to go to another surgeon to get the procedure done again. The specialist who performed my second surgery was appalled at the terrible work Dr. Surpure had performed. If you care at all about your facial appearance, stay away from Dr. Surpure. Terrible surgeon.
Dr. Surpure was in to much of a hurry to address any concerns of mine. I could not get any information from him. He was uncaring and left any concerns I had for his assistant to answer. But more info came from my nurse then my own surgeon. His responses were almost sarcastic and unfeeling. In the end my jaw is severely misaligned. I would not recommend Dr. Surpure to anyone if they have the choice.
Dr. Surpure is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Thompson Peak Hospital
Shea Medical Center
Phoenix Children's Hospital
Osborn Medical Center
Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
12 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Sudheer Surpure accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Dental PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sudheer Surpure is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.