Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sudhindra K Anegundi MD
Dr. Sudhindra K Anegundi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, GA. His specialties include Surgery and Vascular Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sudhindra K Anegundi has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Sudhindra K Anegundi has the following 5 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
Dr. Sudhindra K Anegundi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sudhindra K Anegundi - Posted on March 18th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sudhindra K Anegundi - Posted on January 18th, 2016
Worst Doctor Ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sudhindra K Anegundi - Posted on April 3rd, 2014
I was told by my primary doctor that I needed to go to a vascular specialist, to diagnosis my problem. I saw Dr Anegundi and our appointment last no more than five minutes, All he kept telling me was I didn't have circulation problems and he didn't know what I should do. He appeared to be angry, he did not exhibit any concern about me as a potential patient. He ended the appointment by stating again I didn't have a circulation problem and then got up and walked out of the room.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sudhindra K Anegundi - Posted on August 5th, 2013
Thank you and your staff at Gwinnett Surgical Associates!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sudhindra K Anegundi - Posted on July 24th, 2013
Worcester City Hospital
Dr. Sudhindra K Anegundi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Sudhindra K Anegundi
Eastside Medical Centers physicians are proud to provide the most comprehensive services and quality care throughout the communities we serve. From routine checkups, immunizations and screenings, to more advanced specialty care, Eastsides physicians provide state-of-the-art technology, expertise and experience to meet your health and wellness needs.
Locations & DirectionsGWINNETT SURGICAL ASSOCIATES, 631 Professional Dr Ste 300, Lawrenceville, GA
Dr. Sudhindra K Anegundi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.