Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sue D Moore has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sue D Moore has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Sue D Moore has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sue D Moore is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
The receptionist, Erin, treats you like your just one of many patients. Never super friendly. A couple of the nurses are just wonderful and act happy to see you. However, there are a few that are just crabby! The office manager, Sheryl, is super snotty. It's a shame the office staff is so bad because the doctors are really great. Unfortunately it's just not worth it to go there a deal with the staff.
Dr. Sue Moore tried to prescribe a dose of medication that was too high. Had I taken the medication as she prescribed it, it could have negatively affected me and my unborn baby. When I questioned her about it, she was unprofessional, rude, condescending and disrespectful. She refuses to call her patients to answer any questions stating that she is âtoo busyâ to make phone calls. She made me feel extremely uncomfortable. Even though I am at the end of my pregnancy, I am looking for a new Doctor and will not return to her office. If you value the health and welfare of your unborn baby, find another Doctor!
It was my sec pregnancy I had miscarriage at six month's I was on my reg ob when the ultrasound tech told me I am surprised I am not seeing a high risk ob yet so she kinda mentioned dr moore name just in case I will see one. Then I called her clinic got an appointment right away. When I saw her I knew I will like she has a big smile gave an undevided attenti on and asked what made me see her and what can she do. Tell my story all my symptoms, fears of lossing my pregnancy and if I can get a work note to be off and she asked how long. And she gave me twice off then I requested laid out the our plan how to take care of me thru the whole pregnancy. Her exchanged will call me back right away. Her group of high risk M.D. are all great. Dr moore did not deliver me bec I was transferred to my insurance hosp but dr web and balter assured me that I will be taken care the way they did.they save me hundreds of thousand dollars by convincing me to be transferred thank you so much for great doctor's like them.their staff are the best too..
We saw Dr Moore after a 24 week loss. (My regular OB is awesome as well, very caring and will always work with him too!) We are quick to get pregnant and nervous. Dr. Moore put us at ease, made the impossible seem possible,and gave us great advice along the way. She has delivered 2 of my children and I could not ask for any better from a doctor or staff. If you need a good Doc, office and overall experience SEE HER!! She even put my husband at ease!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Dr. Sue D Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Carelink from Coventry Network
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMidwest Maternal Fetal Medical, 621 S New Ballas Rd Ste 2007, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Sue D Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.