Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sung Yun Won
Dr. Sung Yun Won, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glenview, IL. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Won is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Northshore Skokie Hospital and Glenbrook Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sung Yun Won has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Breast Diseases
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Hot Flashes
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Won delivered 2 out of my 3 kids and was very happy with the care I got. I received very personal attention which is not easy to find these days. I had a twin pregnancy and she successfully delivered them vaginally despite one twin being breech. She always tried to educate me on my options and made me feels at ease about the whole process. Her office was not always running on time, but the wait was worth the attention I would get when it was my turn.
She is always late. I had to wait for her more than an hour for every single appointments. She even arrived after my baby was born. I thought I was dying to hold my baby until she gets to the hospital. A very young student (without any experience) had to deliver my baby. Her office staff are so dumb. I waste too much of gas(money) and time because of their stupidity.
Dr. Won is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Northshore Skokie Hospital
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Swedish Covenant Hospital
16 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1997
Loyola University Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsMark J Friedman MD, 400 Wilmette Ave, Glenview, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sung Yun Won in this video.
Dr. Sung Yun Won is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glenview, IL.