Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sunil Narula has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Clinical Research
- Palliative Care
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Showing 5 of 6
21 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Rush University Medical Center
Dr. Sunil Narula accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMidwest Center For Hematology Oncology, 1850 Silver Cross Blvd, New Lenox, IL
Dr. Sunil Narula is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New Lenox, IL.