Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sunil G Sujan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sunil G Sujan has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
Was assigned to my mother after she was admitted to Vista Cove Care Center following hip surgery . He never saw her during the time at the facility despite repeated requests as she was having an adverse reaction to pre and post surgical medication. She had to be evacuated to an urgent care hospital where she died 6 days later
Dr. Sujan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Sunil G Sujan accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
Locations & DirectionsIndividual Ppo Contract, 1223 Wilshire Blvd Ste 997, Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Sunil G Sujan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.