- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suri N Appa MD
Dr. Suri N Appa, MD is a doctor primarily located in Tustin, CA. Their specialties include Ophthalmology. They speak English.
Dr. Suri N Appa has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Suri N Appa has the following 13 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
Dr. Suri N Appa Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Suri N Appa
I am an Indian-American who grew up in Orange County. As a junior, I was an avid tennis player and competed in many tournaments throughout Southern California. After high school, I attended the six-year accelerated medical program at Penn State and Jefferson Medical College. I graduated from medical school in 1996 and completed a one-year internship in internal medicine, a three year residency in ophthalmology, and a two year fellowship in vitreoretinal surgery. I returned to Orange County in 2002 to join the Yorba Linda Medical Offices department of ophthalmology.