Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan M Dausch has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
If I could give Dr. Dausch 10 stars I would, without any hesitation! Not only is she a great physician, she genuinely cares about her patient's total well being! Easy to talk with, great feedback and advise. She lets you explain what is going on with you before offering her input; great listener! I never thought I would actually look forward to making an appointment with my OB/GYN!
I have to agree to an extent with the review that was written back in Jan. 2011. I had my first child back in '06 and was scheduled to be induced, but her partner Dr. Davis had to deliver my first child because Dr. Dausch was out of town which was totally fine because I was told upfront about this. I love Dr. Dausch to the fullest extent, but have to agree she comes off fake and does rush out of the rooms after seeing you and I think that is because she has taken on more patients than she needs. I've had a couple experiences lately that she was supposed to follow up with me on after certain tests and I've yet to hear from her or her nurse on what to do next about my condition. I find this totally unprofessional and am actually hurt by it. My previous ob/gyn would have never done this, she herself would have called me personally or at least had her nurse call to say what to do next, if only she hadn't retired. This review is not a slam against Dr. Dausch or her practice, because they are all great people, but I am seriously considering switching doctors after my experience with her in the past 2 weeks.
Dr. Dausch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
Dr. Susan M Dausch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest End Ob/Gyn, 7601 Forest Ave Ste 100, Henrico, VA
Dr. Susan M Dausch is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Henrico, VA.