Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan R Hsu has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Susan R Hsu has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Susan R Hsu has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Susan R Hsu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Hsu was never my doctor but was a doctor that worked in the same office with mine. The night I went into early labor Dr. Hsu was the doctor at the hospital. When I called to see if I should come in after explaining all of my systems; such as, bleeding, cramping, nausea ext. She sounded irratated I even called and said " well if you think you really need to come in, then come in." Then Hung up. I went to the hospital that night and was sent home without ever seeing Dr. Hsu or any other Dr. Therefore A cervical exam was never performed and I was sent home. The next day after severe contractions all night and the feeling I was crazy I went and saw my Dr. That same day I was transported to the hospital fully dialated with a breech baby. I has to have a classical c-section and got to hold my son who was born at 25 weeks die two weeks later. Dr. Hsu is solely responsible for his death because she was too lazy to come in and do a two minute cervix exam. I will never return to that office and I suggest any other young mothers out there to never foot in that place.
Dr. Hsu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Christus Health System
Dr. Susan R Hsu accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN BIEN Northern NV Plan HMO
- Health Plan of NV HMO Northern NV
- Humana Choice POS
- Sierra Health Northern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRenown Medical Group Womens Health, 10085 Double R Blvd, Reno, NV
Dr. Susan R Hsu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.