Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan L Hutchinson has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Susan L Hutchinson has the following 1 expertise
- Headache Disorders
Dr. Susan L Hutchinson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 13
After years of suffering from migraines and having limited success I found Dr Hutchinsons name while waiting for two agonizing hours in Hoags urgent care with you guessed it a Migraine! This woman knows your pain and how to take it away! My migraines are greatly reduced and well managed now. No more trips to urgent care, no more days spent on the bathroom floor in agony. She is kind, caring and compassionate. Always available when you need her too. Very responsive to e-mail, phone calls, etc. Great doctor!
I'm used to HMO physicians who run you in and out of the office like cattle. My first visit with Dr. Hutchinson was an absolute surprise. She greeted me at the door, no waiting at all, and spent 45 minutes just talking to me about my symptoms and possible causes. I've never experienced a better visit in all my years on this planet.
I have been with Dr.Hutchinson for over 20 + years and I honestly can't say enough wonderful things about her! I trust her 110%
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSusan Lynn Hutchinson Md, 33 Creek Rd, Irvine, CA
Dr. Susan L Hutchinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.