Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Irby
Dr. Susan Irby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, VA, with other offices in Hardy, VA and Hardy, VA (and 5 other locations). She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Irby is affiliated with Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital, Carilion Medical Center and Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Irby has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susan Irby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, VA.