Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan L Morton-Pradhan has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Morton-Prudhan is a good doctor. She's caring, a women and also a mother so she has experienced things first hand. She delivered my son, and all was well. Always has a mellow spirit, only seen her 'excited' when my blood pressure was sky rocketing after delivering my son. She took care of me, and plan to go back for her to take care of me and deliver my next child when the time comes.
I found the office staff friendly and helpful. Dr. Morton-Pradhan was very kind and caring and made me feel at ease. She called me personally with my results and answered all my questions. The wait has never been more than 10 or 20 minutes. I guess the website makes up trhe ratings until someone writes a review because I have referred a lot of friends to her and they all had good experiences.
18 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Susan L Morton-Pradhan accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Susan L Morton-Pradhan is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.