Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan T Wingo
Dr. Susan T Wingo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wingo is affiliated with Baptist St Anthony's Health System - Baptist Campus and Northwest Texas Healthcare System. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan T Wingo has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Susan T Wingo has the following 15 expertise
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Metabolic Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Dr. Susan T Wingo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
The inaccuracy of my diagnosis was critical to my health. Dr. Wingo is harsh and very cold in her treatment style. Her bedside manner? She has none. She failed to provide accurate medical care and as a result caused a near fatal reaction Her information was inaccurate and made me feel like was at fault. She was rude to my family and I would not recommend anyone see her for any reason.
Dr. Wingo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Susan T Wingo accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSusan Tanner Wingo Md, 1301 S Coulter St Ste 106, Amarillo, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan T Wingo in this video.
Dr. Susan T Wingo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.