- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sally S Benton MD
Dr. Sally S Benton, MD is a doctor primarily located in Asheville, NC, with another office in Asheville, NC. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Sally S Benton has 2 locations
Dr. Sally S Benton has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sally S Benton has the following 14 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Mental Illness
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Sally S Benton Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Sally S Benton
Dr. Benton graduated from the East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College of Medicine in 2007. She works in Asheville, NC and 1 other location and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Benton is affiliated with Mission Hospital.