Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suzanne A Feigofsky has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
By far one of the best doctors I've had the privilege to know. One of the most brilliant doctors I've ever seen(and I've seen a lot). Her beside manner is amazing. Small and in charge. She knows how to command a room and remain human while doing it. I once had to be hospitalized and she was on her honeymoon. She still came in to see me even with a broken arm from having fun on her honeymoon. I will never forget that. You are an amazing, caring doctor and even more so a fellow human being. Sad to see you move out of state. Iowa is lucky to have you.
Dr. Feigofsky performed a heart ablation procedure on me last week. This is a long (4 hour) highly specialized surgery.I could not have imagined a better result! I fell better than I have in over a year.Dr. Feigofsky is highly intelligent, caring and frankly charming woman who really seems to keep her patients best interests at heart.I have been treated by 3 other different cardiologists in So. OC the past ten years. Dr Feigofsky is head and shoulders the best of the ones I have seen.I can't imagine trusting my cardiac care to anyone else.
21 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Suzanne A Feigofsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIa Heart Center At Carroll, 405 S Clark St Ste 205, Carroll, IA
Dr. Suzanne A Feigofsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carroll, IA.