Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Suzanne E Hall has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Suzanne E Hall has the following 16 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Shoulder Fractures
- Knee Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Suzanne E Hall is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Had recent surgery. wonderful bedside manner and professional all the way. had question and called received call back very quickly. office staff is wonderful and helpful. her PA that works with her is very efficient. I retired after 35+ years in the medical field and am picky.. Dr Hall is wonderful and her staff.. recommend anyone with shoulder issues to seek her out for help..
Dr Suzanne Hall and Maureen her PA are tops. After having rotator cuff surgery about a year ago this month I somehow got a bacterial infection. I tried to have the original surgeon address it with no results. I found another surgeon and he kept putting me off for several months. I took the info about Dr Hall from people she did shoulder replacement surgery on and called her office. They took me right in. She realized that I had a very bad infection right away from the same MRI the second surgeon looked at. He missed it. She and Maureen are very personable and are really genuinely concerned about the care of their patients. I am 68 and have had many surgeries both orthopedic and gastrointestinal. It was the most pleasant experience both with Dr Hall and Maureen that I have ever experienced. They and all of the surgical team at Pardee Hospital were top notch. The nursing staff while I was in Pardee were excellent and made stall my needs were met. I will definitely recommend them to anyone having to have any type of orthopedic surgery especially shoulder. They are the best and I am confident that Dr Hall saved my life due to the severity of the infection.
Dr. Hall was on call the weekend I need help on a fractured femer bone near the hip. I was relunct to have an unknown to me work of my fracture. The option was to wait until the following Monday when my regular orthopedic surgeon could possibly do the work. All worked out fine and I was very happy with the result. Dr Hall is very professional. I I
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Hall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1984
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Suzanne E Hall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAPPALACHIAN ORTHOPEDICS, 1027 Fleming St Ste B, Hendersonville, NC
Dr. Suzanne E Hall is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hendersonville, NC.