Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Rothchild
Dr. Suzanne Rothchild, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woburn, MA. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Rothchild is affiliated with Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden, Winchester Hospital and Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne Rothchild has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Suzanne Rothchild has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Suzanne Rothchild has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
She does not deserve what is happening to her.It just proves that the lawyers and system are capeable of destroying someones life based on the need to blame someone for situations that are not always in the control of mankind. We are all human and I personally have yet to meet anyone with the adept intuition, brilliance and moral integrity of Dr. Suzanne B. Rothchild.She is down to earth and extremely in touch with the physical and psychological needs of her patients. Her staff has always been outstanding.I have been her patient for almost 20 years as well as my daughters.It is an utter disgrace to degrade someone who has done so much good in this world. Shame on the people who initiated her dilemma and those who unfoundedly perpetuate it.
This woman is horrible. She should not be an OB. She is so COLD!! During my pregnancy, she did not show any concern over issues I had. She brushed everything off. I was on Pitocin and she decided to leave the hospital late at night and refused to let any other doctor monitor me while on it. So I was taken off the Pitocin and I had to start labor all over again on my own the following day. After many agonizing hours of labor and close to 11 lbs my baby arrived (who was 2 wks late) and I did not have a C-section! She told me I was having an 8 lb baby. How does a dr. make a mistake like that. I told her constantly how uncomfortable things were but she did not care. When I returned for my follow-up visit after giving birth, she did not even acknowledge my baby that I brought with me. What kind of doctor is that? I was a 1st time mother so I had no idea of all the things that could have gone wrong with my baby. She should not be a doctor. She has no compassion. I have extreme pelvic damage and need major reconstructive because of her. Stay far away from this woman!
Dr. Rothchild is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
40 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions400 W Cummings Park, Woburn, MA
Dr. Suzanne Rothchild is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woburn, MA.