Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sy R Rabins has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Sy Rabins is an excellent dr. He tells you like it is and doesn't sugar coat anything and takes the time to explain everything in terms you can understand! He doesn't make you feel like your problems or conditions aren't unimportant and he listens to what you tell him and really cares about his patients! I was without insurance and Dr. Rabins didn't even charge me for my visits.. what other dr. would do that for a patient? He is very caring, patient, and understanding and even gave my husband and I his cell phone number. Dr. Sy Rabins is the best doctor I know and I would recommend him to anyone! Won't ever go to another dr, as Dr. Sy Rabins is the BEST!
Dr. Sy Rabins is an excellent doctor. He is VERY thorough and explains everything to you in terms you can understand. He is very direct and to the point. He is very accurate on his diagnosis and very professional. He makes me feel very comfortable at his office and takes the time to ask me if I have any questions and makes sure I understand his treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Sy Rabins to anyone seeking a great, proficient, excellent, knowldegeable doctor who knows how to treat a patient. He is straight to the point, with no sugar coating. He cares about me as a person and I am not just another patient to him. I can call him any time of day or night and he will be there. I would never go to any other doctor!! He is a bit more casual, but it makes his patients feel more comfortable and unlike most doctors, he actually sits with me and makes me feel like he has all the time in the world to spend with me and doesn't make you feel like he is waiting to go to the next patient. I highly recommend Dr. Sy Rabins!!
Dr. Rabins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1978
Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Sy R Rabins accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIntercoastal Medical Group Inc, 921 S Beneva Rd, Sarasota, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sy R Rabins in this video.
Dr. Sy R Rabins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.