Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Syed H Aziz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
I have been a patient of Dr. Aziz for over 3 years. For what I need as a relatively healthy 37 year old, he is great. ( Blood work and Prescriptions). He spends an adequate amount of time with me, has a happy disposition and nice bedside manner. I have referred several friends and my husband to Dr. Aziz. His office staff are nice, however, they don't use RN's, but rather Medical assistants who really are useless, in my opinion, except for being able to take vital signs and transcription. Not many Dr's will shell out the money for a skilled RN, so his practice is no different than most in this regard. I don't know how thorough his physicals are or how great he is at managing very sick patients with multiple comorbidities. For my purposes, I recommend him!
Dr. Aziz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Syed H Aziz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVa North Texas Health Care System, 4500 S Lancaster Rd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Syed H Aziz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.