Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Syed Rizvi
Dr. Syed Rizvi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN, with other offices in Chattanooga, TN and Chattanooga, TN . He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rizvi is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center, Memorial Hospital and Cartersville Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Syed Rizvi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Back Pain
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Elbow Injuries
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Knee Injuries
- Mood Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Parkinson Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Rizvi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Erlanger Medical Center
Cartersville Medical Center
Redmond Regional Medical Center
22 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Syed Rizvi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Syed Rizvi in this video.
Dr. Syed Rizvi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.