Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Syed F Zaidi has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 26
I have never been treated the way he treated me. I have been working with doctors since 1992. Always get along with all doctors. During the visit this doctor opened the door and told me to leave because I had mentioned I had to wait a long time for an appointment and waiting another three weeks for an MRI is going to hard in all this pain. He took it personally. He said we are working as hard as we can. I said I am sure you are. He asked me if wanted to be a patient there or not. Two different times he asked me that. I said yes of course I want to be a patient here.. He asked me if I needed pain meds and I explained I don't do well on meds. He was going to order two mri's and the decided to ask to leave after I had stated how I was going to do this for another three weeks. When I was leaving the room he stated you think you are better than everyone else. Not sure what he meant by that. Maybe because he couldn't push meds on me. Then he stated what a waste of time this was. I got up and went to see advocate. I explained I took off from work and need to move forward with mri's. He also blocked me from the back center. I thought you block people for being abusive or threatening. I never raised my voice. I was never argumentative. He didn't like the fact that I Was worried about my next appointment. Like I shouldn't have an opinion. Just sit there and take his orders. So Sad people treat others like this. Advocate went to speak with him. He then came out to her office and said" I came out her to meet with so you wouldn't have to walk back there since you took the first step to correct this. He also stated that advocate was his friend also. ( what the heck). He then went back to his office and ordered the Mri's. When my family heard of the way he treated me they did not want me to continue with him. I never ever heard of a doctor treating a patient or anyone like this. Did I mention I worked in that building a few years prior. Never had an issue with anyone. The advocate knows my personality. I am definitely not disrespectful to anyone. Beware!
Good doctor. Does not prescribe meds to people that dont need them. I see bad reviews here but I can tell you he is not a bad doc. Like any good pain doc, he is not there to prescribe meds forever. People need to understand that. Sometimes people need tough love. He was professional, courtous, and provided appropriate care to me. Good doc..
Dr. Syed F Zaidi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Syed F Zaidi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.