Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Syed N Ahmed has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Syed N Ahmed has the following 6 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Eating Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Syed N Ahmed has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
Now that his wife is no longer there to keep the office under control the front is a mess, the guy is very unprofessional and downright rude. His wife wasn't well liked because she kept everything in order and didn't put up with people not following the rules. Sign clearly states 'No cell phones' but there was always someone pulling out their cell. She would explain things to someone multiple times, she would eventually get frustrated and explain again in terms a yr old could understand but some people just didn't get it. Bring back the wife, we miss her!
This is the most unprofessional doctors office. Dr Ahmed sits there and gives you whatever you want leading you into a worse problem than what you came in there for. The lady at the front desk needs a reality check. I've never wanted to slap someone before like this piece of work. I wouldn't recommend anyone to this office.
38 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1980
Wayne State University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Syed N Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near League City, TX.