More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tally H Eddings III
Dr. Tally H Eddings III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Asheville, NC. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Eddings is affiliated with Park Ridge Health and Margaret R Pardee Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tally H Eddings III has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
Dr. Tally H Eddings III has the following 16 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Tally H Eddings III has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Tally H Eddings III is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
This man is without doubt the worse of the worse, After my knee replacement my leg would straighten following therphy I was adviced to go to the Miller clinic (now Ortho-Carolina) in Charoltte, I was told after a full examination (1) It was not properly alighed,(2) it was not the type that should have been used (3) and that it was not the proper size. a another surgeon tried t repair the damage, but could only replace a potion of the lower section, Dr Eddings told me I should call him if I felt I had a problem but when I tried tocall him them Blue Rudge Bone & Joint where he worked would only refer me to another Doctor who refused to talk about my problem and would not not let me talk with Dr Eddings, I tried to sue him but I was overseas and could not find lawyer that would take my case in the Asheville area. DON'T LET THIS MAN TOUCH YOU .
Dr. Eddings is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Erlanger Medical Center
Dr. Tally H Eddings III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsEmergeortho, 129 McDowell St, Asheville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tally H Eddings III in this video.
Dr. Tally H Eddings III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.