Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tandy G Olsen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Tandy G Olsen has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Tandy G Olsen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
At first I didn't like him because he came in, asked some questions, and left. But at the next visit I asked some questions and he sat back down and answered them. He is great at answering because he explains things in a couple of different ways so that it's understandable, but you don't have to admit it if you don't understand the first way, he just gives a second explanation without being asked. He delivered my baby 2 years ago and I'm seeing him again for my baby due in August. I think he just takes some time to warm up and then he's really friendly.
This Doctor has absolutely no interpersonal tact. You would think that in a profession where you are dealing with pregnant women who you know to be emotional you would at least try and have a little tact when responding to questions about weight gain. This guy, without realizing that my wife was already very small and way below her recommended body fat before pregnancy gave her a talk about how she needed to start losing weight when she is still below what an average woman at this stage in pregnancy is. On top of all that he didn't even ask us if we had any questions before he ended the appointment.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Tandy G Olsen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- Humana Choice POS
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIntermountain Budge Ob/Gyn Clinic, 1400 N 500 E, Logan, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tandy G Olsen in this video.
Dr. Tandy G Olsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Logan, UT.