- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tanushree Roy has 3 locations
Dr. Tanushree Roy has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Tanushree Roy has the following 8 expertise
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Tanushree Roy Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Tanushree Roy
Dr. Roy graduated from the University of Miami Leonard M Miller School of Medicine. She works in Plantation, FL and 2 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Roy is affiliated with Holmes Regional Medical Center.