Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tara L Brodkin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 25
I have been going to Dr. Brodkin for about 20 years. I though she was wonderful until I had an actual problem. That is when you find out the most about people. After several tests and visits with a lot of time and money spent, we schedule my surgery to find out she will only use a assistant surgeon that is NOT contracted with my plan. I can either pay $400 out of pocket for non-contacted assistant or find a new provider. She will not use any other assistant. I am devastated and in tears.
Ok their fees are ridiculous literally 4 times that of other Docs. If you have an emergency situation and lets say you just switched Insurance don't bother calling they could care less. My wife was 27 weeks along and started to have preterm labor. Went to ER and got things stopped after 4 hours. Went the next day to office and told them we had new insurance and that the new cards would be in soon. Remind you we just had a pretty good scare. We were than turned away due to the fact we didn't have proof of insurance or we had everything but the card itself. We were than told we could pay cash but it would be 660 dollars to see her. We asked for what they said she will only see you if you start a payment plan for delivery, which was about 5000k which they already billed our old insurance for and we already paid 300 dollars in deductibles and towards the amount 10% we owed. So needless to say we were never seen a day after we had a preterm labor serious issue. The doctor wouldn't even talk to us...... ALL ABOUT MONEY NOT ABOUT PATIENT CARE. we asked the nurse what we should do and they stared at us with a blank face like if you don't have any money we wont talk to you..... WE have insurance and the whole they just dont care they are always late never nice and they act like they are just to get you in the door to take your money. 3800 just for office visits and prenatal care..... 8000 plus for the whole is like 3 to 4 times the normal price and they are horrible NO THANK YOU... Get some manners and care about your patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Sackler School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Tara L Brodkin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsArmity A Simon Md, 9070 E Desert Cove Ave Ste 102, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Tara L Brodkin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.