Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tarek Y Bittar has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 5 of 79
After walking around in pain for Six months I was referred to Dr. Bittar. His staff took over were another doctor dropped the ball. They got me scheduled for an appointment and soon after scheduled for corrective surgery. Dr. Bitter had me up on my feet in no time and in with no pain!! I was on my bike after two days!! couldn’t be happier! I can finally play with my kids again! thank you doctor Bittar. Great Job👍
Have seenDr. Bitter. Several times for severe knee pain. Due to my weight, It’s not good for me to have surgery at this time. I’m in severe pain and in need of injectable pain medication. I cannot afford $400.00 deductible. Called his office to see if there is alternate medication. Informed I need an appt. to see what to do. I’m upset I have to wait 3 weeks to see him. The pain is severe, and they won’t let me talk to him. Office staff not helpful or sympathetic. Rating for office staff is one star!!!!
After surgery Dr.Bittar left the hospital and didn't come to see me after awaking to instruct me on when to take my meds according to my pain level.Didnt tell me on how to position my arm in my sling.released me to light duty while I still have continuos pain and take pain medicine and drive which is dangerous to me and the public.He doesn't get a review from my physical therapist or designate them to do certain excersises and they have trainees stretching me out with short training experience.spends 2 min max to check me and I wait over 45 min to see him.terrible,I still have bad pain
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2013, 2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2014, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Charles R Drew University
Dr. Tarek Y Bittar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsL A Knee & Sports Medical Clinic, 25751 McBean Pkwy Ste 215, Valencia, CA
Dr. Tarek Y Bittar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valencia, CA.