Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tedd L Weisman
Dr. Tedd L Weisman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CT, with other offices in Shelton, CT and Milford, CT . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Weisman is affiliated with Milford Hospital. Dr. Weisman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tedd L Weisman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hand Injuries
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Tenodesis (Tendinitis Surgery)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Finger Injuries
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Tennis Elbow
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Elbow Injuries
- Joint Replacement
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Sports Medicine
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
I am a college athlete and got injured in one of my games. Dr. Weisman got me back on the field as soon as possible and was patient and took time to explain everything to me even when I was upset and frustrated. He followed up and is a fantastic Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who is an athlete!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Weisman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1984
University Hospital At Stonybrook St Vincent Medical Center
Dr. Tedd L Weisman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tedd L Weisman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Orange, CT.