Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terrence W Harris
Dr. Terrence W Harris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL, with another office in Boca Raton, FL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Harris is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital. Dr. Harris has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Terrence W Harris has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Terrence W Harris has the following 12 expertise
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Terrence W Harris has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Terrence W Harris is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Harris delivered both of my babies and I would highly recommend him! Great doctor - knowledgeable, calm demeanor, and I never felt rushed. I had a very fast labor with my second child -- it was a about an hour from start to finish and I was only at the hospital for 30 min before my daughter was born. Dr. Harris wasn't given much time but he still made it to the hospital in time for the delivery (and it was in the middle of the night!). Great doctor and great practice too!
Dr. Harris helped me resolve many of my menopausal symptoms with hormone replacement pellet therapy. He patiently listened to me, carefully reviewed my lab work & took the time to explain my treatment options. I never felt rushed. I am now sleeping through the night & most of my symptoms have been resolved. I highly recommend Dr. Harris.
Dr. Harris is a sweetheart. He is patient, spends a good deal of time with the patient, listens to everything we say, explains everything including tests, treatment options, what to expect and follow up. His staff are equally as wonderful. Sheila his nurse is so patient and caring too. She takes time as well to explain things. The front office staff are very kind and will always provide an appointment at a convenient time. I located Dr. Harris online by doing a Google search for gyn's with bio-identical hormone knowledge and he is tremendous. Highly recommend him and I'm a healthcare professional and very picky.
My mom is a patient of Dr. Harris and wanted me to see him because I had a few unpleasant experiences with my previous doctor. I really felt very comfortable with Dr. Harris and felt he was thorough in the exam and his explanations. I would highly recommend him as my mom did to me and several other people.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Harris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Jackson Health System
Dr. Terrence W Harris accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Terrence W Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.