Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terry L Donat has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck
Dr. Terry L Donat has the following 7 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Terry L Donat has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 118
I wish I had looked into his work experience in mohs now it looks like I have a hair lip. I've been so depressed. I can't believe a reconstruction surgeon would take on such a serious surgery on someone's face if they didn't know what they were doing. You have to have special schooling for this type of surgery. I don't recommend this man at all. He scard me for life.
this doctor mutilated my 12 year old daughter. he has terrible bedside manner and is a poor excuse for a doctor in anyway shape or form. a routine tonsil and adenoids removal , a poke , and more surgeries because of his actions ....she now has constant blackouts and dizziness. DO NOT GO TO HIM. her hospital bill could have bought a nice house.
Dr. Donat is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Detroit Medical Center
Dr. Terry L Donat accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCGH Medical Center Main Clinic, 101 E Miller Rd, Sterling, IL
Dr. Terry L Donat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling, IL.