Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean T Cao
Dr. Sean T Cao, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Cao is affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center, Loma Linda University Medical Center East Campus and Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center. Dr. Cao has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean T Cao has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 14
I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer by doctors from Kaiser Panorama City in 2006. Kaiser doctors gave me a timeline of 3 months, of course, I was devastated by the news. Worst part of all my insurance changed and Kaiser would no longer do my surgery. I was referred to Dr Cao by my new primary doctor and he was a GOD SENT FROM HEAVEN . I scheduled an appointment on a Monday was seen on Wednesday and my surgery was scheduled for Thursday morning, all in that same week. I can truly say Dr Cao gave me a second chance at life, when other doctors told me my time was up. I am truly blessed and grateful for everything Dr Cao did for me n my family. I am able to see my son graduated from high school and become a man. Their are no words to describe the kindness n professionalism I received from Dr Cao and his staff. All I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU WERE ABLE TO GIVE BACK TO ME AND MY FAMILY, WHICH IS A HEALTHY ME! THANK YOU!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cao is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1990
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Sean T Cao accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIna Planas Md, 496 Old Newport Blvd Ste 6, Newport Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sean T Cao in this video.
Dr. Sean T Cao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.