Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore P Abraham
Dr. Theodore P Abraham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Abraham is affiliated with Medstar Franklin Square Medical Center, Greater Baltimore Medical Center and University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore P Abraham has 2 locations
1800 Orleans St
Baltimore, MD 21287
Book Online Now
Dr. Theodore P Abraham has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Theodore P Abraham has the following 23 expertise
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Myocardial Diseases
- Heart Catheterization
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- High Cholesterol
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Ventricular Dysfunction
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Theodore P Abraham is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Abraham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Goa Medical College
Graduated in 1986
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Theodore P Abraham Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Theodore P Abraham's office for more information.
1800 Orleans St Baltimore, MD : (410) 502-7974
1800 Orleans St Baltimore, MD 21287
Locations & Directions
Dr. Theodore P Abraham is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.