Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theresa N Garza
Dr. Theresa N Garza, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with another office in Plano, TX. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Garza is affiliated with Baylor Hamilton Heart Vascular Hospital, Texas Scottish Rite Hospital For Children and Baylor Specialty Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Theresa N Garza has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 43
I had heard from someone else how great Dr. Garza was and how she spent so much time with you so I decided to try her. I couldn't get in for over a month but the front desk said I could call for cancellations. I finally got in only to be rushed through. No one was friendly and Dr. Garza even scolded me . Telling me I do know how to eat right that I just don't take the time to figure it out. She didn't even know me. Just wrote a prescription for appetite suppressant and scooted me on out. My regular Dr. could have done that. I hope my next appointment is better but if not she is not worth going to. Seemed rushed, rude and totally unfriendly. Didn't crack a smile.
Dr. Garza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Theresa N Garza in this video.
Dr. Theresa N Garza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.