Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tho N Vincent has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I think Dr Vincent is ok. My issue is that she talks down to you and attacks you sometimes, she gets snappy and annoyed. I asked a question, and I usually try not to overwhelm the doc but she got upset and said, she can't write and multitask, which I don't mind but the way she said was a total rant on how patients expect too much, everything needs to be right, and fast and no mistake, and on and on, she probably was having bad day. I was just trying to ask question because it was at the end of the visit and i know I would not get a chance to ask a question. If you don't like to be interrupted, in the beginning of the visit, tell your patient that you will give them a chance to ask their questions when you are done writing or whatever you are doing. I went back a few more times, but i got fed up with more attitude, not worth it. No one wants to be dumped on, and I try to be respectful and I usually don't react at that time, but I will leave a review.. i understand docs have a tough job but it sucks to be sick too, and keep going to doctors, I would rather do something else with my time. I'm sorry for this review, I know it's a hard job, on the upside she will order the test and try to get to the bottom of things.
Dr. Tho Vincent has taken care of my parents and my family of 4 for over 15 years. She is very thorough, takes her time with the patients and genuinely cares about them. She spends much more time than typical doctors with the patients, which sometimes makes her run over on appointments. But she is detail oriented and I am very pleased with her. She always calls you back after hours to give you your test results. And she always follows up with you to make sure you are doing fine. I highly recommend her.
in summary, here are the reasons I will never go back-1.Receptionist was unfriendly2.I was called in to the back and sat in the examination room for TWENTY minutes. we all know some waiting-time is a given, but please!3.Dr. Tho Vincent was extremely rude and did not listen. A good doctor means he/she is also a good listener, she would ask me the same question repeatedly, was annoyed with my answers, and would cut me off. She was arrogant and insistent on getting a last word in. To explain further, I am not sure, but I may be allergic to Amoxicillan. For some odd reason, the doctor could not understand this. Well are you, or arent you? was the attitude; she was extremely argumentative and rude. I found her to be offensive, and still reeling from that nightmarish visit. Even after she checked me out, she was quick to prescribe me medications, but neglected to tell me WHY and WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME. During the exam I contemplated just leaving and asking for a refund. I would have had better luck diagnosing myself on WebMD
35 Years Experience
Universite De Montpellier I
Graduated in 1983
North Central Texas Medical Foundation
Dr. Tho N Vincent accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTho Nuong Vincent Md, 16300 Sand Canyon Ave Ste 809, Irvine, CA
Dr. Tho N Vincent is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.