Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Myers
Dr. Thomas Myers, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bluefield, VA, with other offices in Cuyahoga Falls, OH and Stow, OH . He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Myers is affiliated with Princeton Community Hospital and Bluefield Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Myers has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Thomas Myers has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Thomas Myers has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
This man is amazing. He was referred to me by my primary care office's PA who said Dr Myers had been a "regular" internist or family practice doc - I don't recall which - and then chose to focus on dermatology. You can sense his intelligence and devotion to helping. I gave bedside manner only a 3 because if you want warm and fuzzy - go elsewhere. Dr Myers is very kind and professional and knows his stuff!
Doc was not very talkative, just curtly answered my questions. His response was, the only way to get rid of my acne is medications (antibiotics or accutane). That's a lie. Because I couldn't get any useful info from this place I did my own research and found alternative, safer, and cheaper methods that are already working! I'm sorry but if you trust everything the healthcare system tells you without doing your own research first, expect to be a repeat customer. This office was the prime example of untrustworthy source of help.
Dr. Myers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Princeton Community Hospital
Bluefield Regional Medical Center
32 Years Experience
Kansas City University of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas Myers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bluefield, VA.