Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas Ehlinger has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Thomas Ehlinger has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Thomas Ehlinger has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Ehlinger was extremely caring while I was hospitalized at St Vincent's Mercy Medical Center in 2007/2008. I gave birth prematurely to twins due to uncontrollable complications. My one daughter passed away due to no one's fault. Dr Ehlinger spent an inordinate amount of time making sure I was doing as well as possbile in the immediate aftermath. He questioned me about my support system at home and with immediate family to make sure I would be emotionally cared for. He is an excellent physician a very caring man!
Dr. Ehlinger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
29 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKassandra M Schultz DC, 5333 Monroe St, Toledo, OH
Dr. Thomas Ehlinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.