The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Fahey III
Dr. Thomas Fahey III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY (and 1 other location). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Fahey is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Ctr. Dr. Fahey has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Fahey III has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Thomas Fahey III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.