Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas G Harris has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Thomas G Harris has the following 15 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Thomas G Harris has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Thomas G Harris is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Harris is one of the best surgeons and physicians that I have ever been treated by. I was initially referred to him from my internist whom said he is the one of the most prominent ankle surgeons in Los Angeles. I appreciated that at our first consultation - Dr. Harris encouraged me to explore physical therapy options as an alternative to surgery. When he ultimately decided that ankle surgery was my best course of action - he communicated all the risks and benefits sincerely and clearly so that I knew I could trust his medical expertise and understand the risks and rewards of the surgery. The surgery went flawlessly as did my recovery. I think Dr. Harris is one of the most skilled surgeons, and one of the genuinely nicest doctors that I have ever been treated by. One week before surgery i got a second opinion from the famous Kerlan Jobe Clinic whom verified Dr. Harris's diagnosis and treatment plan and I ultimately decided that i felt more comfortable with Dr. Harris because Kerlan Jobe felt like too much like a number in a ortho factory and Dr. Harris and Congress Medical were focused on the individual patient rather the masses. I would strongly recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Harris is a breath of fresh air in comparison to almost all the other orthopaedic surgeons I've seen (at least half a dozen in my life). He's kind; he listens well, and he knows his stuff. (He corrected a very poor misdiagnosis I received at a high profile SoCal orthopaedic center.) I would trust him with any O. issues I have.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
18 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Thomas G Harris accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCongress Medical Surgery Center Llc, 800 S Raymond Ave, Pasadena, CA
Dr. Thomas G Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.