Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Geraghty
Dr. Thomas Geraghty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with another office in Kansas City, MO. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Geraghty is affiliated with St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City, North Kansas City Hospital and Anderson County Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Geraghty has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Breast Augmentation
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I WAS TOLD ONE THING BY THE DR ON MY BREAST IMPLANTS AND WHAT I GOT WAS TOTALLY DIFFERENT, HE DID WHAT HE WANTED TO DO NOT WHAT I WANTED,....I THINK ALL HIS BREAST IMPLANTS ARE ONE SIZE ONLY...SO NOW I AM GOING ELSEWHERE TO GET THEM CORRECTLY REDONE AT MY COST. WHEN I EXPLAINED TO HIM HE DID NOT DO WHAT I WANTED HE FELT INSULTED AND BECAME VERY RUDE.I WOULD NEVER GO BACK TO HIM....
Bad bedside manner with inappropiate comments.
Dr. Geraghty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
North Kansas City Hospital
Anderson County Hospital
Saint Luke`s Cancer Institute
41 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
St Lukes Hospital
Dr. Thomas Geraghty accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas Geraghty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.