Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas F Golden MD
Dr. Thomas F Golden has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Thomas F Golden has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Thomas F Golden is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR and STAFF!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas F Golden - Posted on June 26th, 2018
Dr Golden has repaired both of my shoulders, for the 5th & 6th and FINAL TIMES! I had 4 surgeries by 3 PREVIOUS surgeons that failed. He had to replace my left shoulder JOINT & it’s been strong & pain free for over 2 years. He’s a wonderful surgeon & has an exceptional bedside manner; explaining clearly the exact problem and plan. His entire staff is ALWAYS prompt to assist, professional, reliable and welcoming! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him. He’s passionate about his profession & it shows! I am a retired nurse of 35 years. I have VERY HIGH STANDARDS. Dr Golden is OUTSTANDING!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas F Golden - Posted on October 15th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas F Golden - Posted on September 24th, 2015
Dr. Thomas F. Golden saw me for a knee injury. He ordered in office x-rays and while I waited; diagnosed the problem and treated my knee with a cortisone shot all in the same brief visit. He sent me off with a prescription for physical therapy. He managed all this while training an intern. I couldn't ask for a more productive doctor visit. The cortisone shot worked wonders on the swelling and pain and my Physical Therapy is going great
My knee is great now thanks to Dr. Golden
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas F Golden - Posted on September 17th, 2011
Excellent shoulder surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas F Golden - Posted on September 16th, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
San Francisco Orthopaedic Residency Program
Dr. Thomas F Golden Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & DirectionsOCEAN ORTHOPEDIC MANAGEMENT, 168 N Brent St Ste 505, Ventura, CA
Dr. Thomas F Golden is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ventura, CA.