Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas M Hemmer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Thomas M Hemmer has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Hemmer is a very good doctor nothing but positive comments about him. Scheduling an exam at Geisinger you get put on a waiting list. Your annual exam could be 18 months between annual exams. Your "annual pap" is determined by whenever your name appears on the waiting list. You can't make an appointment a year or a few months in advanced for a regular yearly exam. If you call regarding your appointment 2 months ahead you are still added to a list even if you don't call you are on a list. What happened to the annual exam? I have noticed that the date of my annual exam date has become further and further apart each year. Is it an annual exam if it is every 18-20 months? This has nothing to do with Dr. Hemmer he is absoutely wonderful.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
42 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1976
United States Army Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLos Alamos Medical Center, 3917 West Rd, Los Alamos, NM
Dr. Thomas M Hemmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Alamos, NM.