Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas N Joseph has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Thomas N Joseph has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Thomas N Joseph has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Thomas N Joseph is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Joseph didn't let me explain my situation. Was rude. Cut me off. Didn't seem to care at all. I have been dealing with my back and feet issues for 8 years. Left the exam room after 5 minutes. I walked after him to his office to try and explain that he still didn't understand why I was there. Again, he cut me off. I was so upset I went back to exam room. He came back in the exam room. He then proceeded to tell me why I was wrong. Finally I all but yelled at him that I could not feel the bottom of my feet. Again. He argued with me that I could. I finally offered for him to use something sharp to stab me in my foot so that I could prove it to him. Only then did he acknowledge something else might be wrong. He wrote me a script for Naprosyn, told me to try heel cups, and a nighttime plantar fasciitis boot. Worst experience ever. If you have a real problem don't go to him. Have found a new Dr in Columbia. I read all the reviews about him describing exactly the same thing he did to me, but figured they were exaggerating. They were accurate. Find a Dr in Columbia if something is really wrong.
Mr. Joseph, didn't even examine me, he did not take time to listen to what I said. He has a rude personality and pretty much had me diagnosed before he even seen my X-ray. He practically acted like I was there for pain killers, or at least made me feel that way. The Doctor that attended to me in the ER had more manners than him. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR!
Dr. Joseph is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
New York University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFreedom Orthopedic And Rehab, 6840 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Thomas N Joseph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.