Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas W Kneifel
Dr. Thomas W Kneifel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, NY, with another office in Canton, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Kneifel is affiliated with The University of Vermont Health Network Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Kneifel has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas W Kneifel has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
thank you doctor im back feeling a 100% because of you
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2008, 2009, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kneifel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Thomas W Kneifel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas W Kneifel in this video.
Dr. Thomas W Kneifel is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Canton, NY.