Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Wallace
Dr. Thomas Wallace, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wallace is affiliated with Doctors Hospital of Manteca, Doctors Medical Center and Memorial Hospital Los Banos. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Wallace has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
My 80 year old husband was in modesto hospital and became a victim of Euthanasia in the care of this Doctor who blamed me and used a DNR to quickly end his life. Never once did he said he's dying or there nothing else we can do for him. I figured it out why nothing was explained to me. He was put on the 4th floor with no orders, given medication and a high dose of oxygen to speed up his death due to this doctor getting angry regarding an issue with surgery and proving a point, he denied my husband general medical treatment, IV or/ and whatever was necessary to sustain him and everyone kept ignoring me when i asked question why he doesn't have an IV and no vital signs are being taken, he put him in what they call comfort care in which i didn't know hospitals had something like that, he was a victim of Euthanasia and what's covered up, God will reveal. Be careful.
Dr. Wallace is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Doctors Medical Center
Memorial Hospital Los Banos
Memorial Medical Center Modesto
34 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Thomas Wallace accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDoctors Medical Center, 1441 Florida Ave, Modesto, CA
Dr. Thomas Wallace is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.