Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas A Minke has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I have only seen Dr. Minke once but was very impressed. I was newly pregnant and started bleeding. My OB was on vacation. Dr. Minke squeezed me in and was very proactive with my situation. I had just suffered a miscarriage 4 months prior and he was insistent on getting me answers as he did blood draws and scheduled an ultrasound. He gave me straight answers but was comforting in the process. Although, I ended up losing that pregnancy, I was very impressed with my care with Dr. Minke. I am in need of a new OB and the next time I get a positive test, he will be the doctor I go see.
Dr. Minke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 1989
St Johns Medical Center
Dr. Thomas A Minke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBuffalo Clinic, 1700 Highway 25 N, Buffalo, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas A Minke in this video.
Dr. Thomas A Minke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, MN.