Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas V Smallman
Dr. Thomas V Smallman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Auburn, NY. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Smallman is affiliated with Arnot Health St Josephs Hospital, Upstate University Hospital and Crouse Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas V Smallman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Thomas V Smallman has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 10
After a long wait, doctor breezed in and said he hadn't done anything he said he would in advance of this appointment, which he had asked me to set up. Just said to see a specialist, even though this website lists my condition as one of his specialties. Rude, abrupt, and insensitive for sure; imo - not honest or caring, but in it for the cash. Don't count on him.
Dr. Smallman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Thomas V Smallman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAuburn Orthopedic Specialists, 77 Nelson St Ste 120, Auburn, NY
Dr. Thomas V Smallman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, NY.